What does ethical leadership really look like in action? What are the most fundamental ethical blind spots that inhibit leaders from cultivating a positive culture and sustainable progress? In this workshop, participants will explore and discuss four foundational ethical principles for collaboration. Through interactive exercises, participants will learn how to put the principles into practice on a daily basis. Leaders that understanding what ethics look like in practice enjoy greater team productivity, lower stress, and higher retention of team members. Add these valuable concepts and exercises to your leadership tool belt!
In this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Implement simple yet powerful techniques for approaching interpersonal challenges with a solution-centric mindset
- Build relationships of genuine trust and mutual benefit
- Align with team members and peers through thoughtful communication of intention and desired outcomes
- Navigate challenging decisions and choose outcomes that offer the most good for all stakeholders
- Choose actions that support their own needs and the interest of the organization
Peace and Progress at Work can be presented as a workshop for leaders and team members OR as a training workshop for a group of leaders. This workshop is designed for
- Leaders and teams within medium and large organizations
- Small business owners, leaders, and team members
- Startup founders, leaders, and team members
- Student leaders and team members
Ready to schedule a workshop? Use the form below to contact Hilary.